Hello students, Are you looking for jumbled sentences for practice? Here you will find the exercise of jumbled sentences. Jumbled sentences are a great way to improve your sentence formation and problem-solving abilities. So, get ready to exercise your brain with these jumbled sentences.
Rearrange the Following Jumbled Sentences
Exercise: 1 rearrange the following words to make a sentence
- (speaks / five / Michael / languages)
- (enjoys / always / Emily / parties)
- (history / She / to young / teaches / children)
- (clothes / wear / I / always / nice)
- (never / morning / He / goes / on / walks)
- Michael speaks five languages.
- Emily always enjoys parties.
- She teaches history to young children.
- I always wear nice clothes.
- He never goes on morning walks.
Exercise: 2 rearrange the jumbled words
- (today / David / working / is)
- (are / cricket / Children / playing)
- (watching / my / parents / television / are)
- (of fruits / She / a lot / eats)
- (coffee / drinking / She / is)
- David is working today.
- Children are playing cricket.
- My parents are watching television.
- She eats a lot of fruits.
- She is drinking coffee.
Exercise: 3 Make question from these words
- (you / get up / Do / always / early)
- (brother / french / speak / your / Does)
- (often / Do / ride / you / a bicycle)
- (in your spare time / do / what / you do)
- (usually / do you / what / have for breakfast)
- Do you always get up early?
- Does your brother speak French?
- Do you often ride a bicycle?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
Exercise: 4 rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences
- (university / psychology / She / at / studies)
- (antique / collects / He / as a hobby / coin)
- (dream / I / a journalist / of becoming)
- (since childhood / have / We / known / each other)
- (dream / their / of starting / They / own business)
- She studies psychology at university.
- He collects antique coins as a hobby.
- I dream of becoming a journalist.
- We have known each other since childhood.
- They dream of starting their own business.
Exercise: 5 rearrange the following words to make a sentence
- (in the park / walking / They / are / their / dogs)
- (video games / He / likes / in his free time / to play)
- (enjoys / She / to the gym / going / to work out)
- (a cooking class / taking / He / to learn new recipes / is)
- (barbecue party / We / to have a / are / this weekend / planning)
- They are walking their dogs in the park.
- He likes to play video games in his free time.
- She enjoys going to the gym to work out.
- He is taking a cooking class to learn new recipes.
- We are planning to have a barbecue party this weekend.